What will you see on April 5 at Science Expeditions?
- Crystallography: A Window on the Atomic World
- Wisconsin Archaeology and a Chance to Hunt a Mastodon
- The Incredible Surface of Water
- Water Under Your Feet
- Skittle Bugs! Exploring natural selection
- Reptiles and Amphibians!
- Exotic Plasmas of the Universe
- Cows Turn Grass into Milk
- Exploring the brain
- You Have a Mouse to Thank for That! Understanding the Role of Animals in Biomedical Research
- Where the Wild Things Are
- SPICE: Fun with Chemistry!
- Heartland Farm Sanctuary
- Insect Ambassadors
Visit science.wisc.edu/events-science-expeditions.htm for more information.
About Saturday Science at Discovery
Saturday Science at Discovery is a monthly series that consists of free science exploration and education programs aimed at families and learners of all ages. These drop-in programs generally are held from 10 a.m. until noon on the first Saturday of each month at the Town Center of the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery.
UW–Madison Science Expeditions
10 a.m. – Noon | Saturday, April 5
Art and Physics of Breakdancing
10 a.m. – Noon | Saturday, May 3