- Look at the capacity chart and the reservable spaces to determine what type of space would best suit your event.
- Read through the Town Center policies and guidelines to make sure your event is appropriate for the Town Center and to learn more about our services.
- Fill out the application form. You will be asked to submit information about your preferred date and room/space preference.
- You will be notified regarding the status of your reservation request within two to three business days.
- Once your event is approved, an event coordinator will contact you within two to three business days to discuss your event and logistics. At this time a contract will be sent to you. A deposit (equaling the room or event space fee), along with a signed copy of the contract, is needed to secure your reservation. We will hold a tentative booking for up to 10 calendar days from the date of this reservation contract without a deposit. The date will be released if we do not receive the deposit and contract within 10 days, unless other arrangements are made in writing with your event coordinator. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you have questions, please contact Town Center staff at 608.316.4382.
Apply to Reserve Space
The main floor offers distinct spaces to meet different needs: With 40,000 square feet available, the main floor of the Discovery Building can accommodate more than 1,200 guests. Known as the Town Center, the space may be divided to welcome groups of various sizes. View the Application Form.