- Look at the capacity chart and the reservable spaces to determine what type of space would best suit your event.
- Read through the guidelines at the bottom of this page to make sure your event is appropriate for the Town Center.
- Fill out the application form.
- A Town Center event coordinator will contact you within two to three business days to discuss your event and let you know if the space is available.
- If you have questions, please contact Town Center staff at 608.316.4382.
Guidelines and Policies
Apply to Reserve Space
The main floor offers distinct spaces to meet different needs: With 40,000 square feet available, the main floor of the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery can accommodate more than 1,200 guests. Known as the Town Center, the space may be divided to welcome groups of various sizes. View the Application Form.