Healthy from Head to Toe
10 a.m. – Noon | Saturday, September 6
Learn about the science of being healthy
through interactive exploration stations.
- Explore how physical activity and nutrition contribute to good health
- Learn what good hygiene is and why we need it
- Discover the importance of sleep
- Find out what contributes to aging
- See how lifestyle choices can affect epigenetics
- And more!
About Saturday Science at Discovery
Saturday Science at Discovery is a monthly series that features interactive exploration stations centered around a particular topic. Families and learners of all ages are invited to explore hands-on science fun during this free drop-in event, which generally is held from 10
a.m. until noon on the first Saturday of each month in the Town Center of the Discovery Building.