Quantitative selection of aptamers
Epub 10.28.13 | PNAS USA | Regen. Bio.
Vacuum seed sowing manifold
Epub 10.22.13 | Plant Methods | Med. Dev.
MERLIN infers regulatory programs for genes
10.13 | PLoS Comput Biol | Regen. Bio.
Low overlap btw. studies due to false-neg
9.19.13 | PLoS Comput Biol | Virol.
Cytotoxic effects of compound 11a
9.16.13 | PLoS One | Virol.
Morgridge Institute News Releases
- New advocacy group focuses on kick-starting UW business creation13:44:00 , 0600
- Ming Yuan: Novel hiring partnership lands a big data pioneer06:00:00 , 0600
- Miron Livny: Collaborative spirit supports Nobel Prize-winning science06:00:00 , 0500
- UW brings outreach to Epic's 'Deep Space'22:36:00 , 0500
- New gene repair technique promises advances in regenerative medicine02:00:00 , 0500
- Livny earns distributed computing award06:00:00 , 0500
- Morgridge Institute taps biomedical innovator as chairman13:02:00 , 0500
- Software Assurance Marketplace to host exposition08:26:00 , 0500
Madison West High School students are conducting valuable advance testing this fall of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) project, helping prepare the cyber-security effort for a successful national launch. The students, many of whom have already developed their own software code, represent an ideal partner in the SWAMP’s quest to make software vulnerability testing a routine behavior among software designers. WMTV 15 News profiled this unique partnership. Learn more >
Madison Goes 3-D: City a Potential Hotbed for 3-D Printing
You’ve probably caught some of the headlines about amazing 3-D printing feats: a prosthetic beak for an injured eagle in Idaho, semi-automatic guns in Texas, a new windpipe for a toddler in Michigan.
But Madisonians, from scientists to businesses to hobbyists, are right up there in the eye-opening world of 3-D printer creations. Read more >