ZASC1 knockout mice exhibit specific defect
Epub 4.24.13 | Virol J | Virol.
EBSeq: A model for RNA-seq experiments
4.15.13 | Bioinformatics | Regen. Bio.
Comparative RNA-seq analysis in the Axolotl
3.13 | PLoS Comput Biol | Regen. Bio.
Morgridge Institute News Releases
- Software Assurance Marketplace to host expositionMay 23, 2013
- Free bike repairs, bagels at Discovery building May 13May 09, 2013
- With heart cells, middle schoolers learn the hard lessons of scienceMay 02, 2013
- UW stem cell pioneer Thomson earns innovation awardApr 04, 2013
- Morgridge Institute for Research welcomes new CEOJan 14, 2013
Best Places to Work 2012
The drug trial is not off to an auspicious start. The cells are not cooperating.
"My control is a beater, but right now my other ones are not," observes Morgridge Outreach Experiences assistant coordinator Irene Landrum as she works under a lab hood manipulating plates of cardiomyocytes, the workhorse cells of the human heart. "Let's get these guys warmed up. If they're too cold, they can stop beating." Read more >
University of Saskatchewan honors Thomas “Rock” Mackie with 2013 Alumni of Influence award
An award-winning entrepreneur whose companies have revolutionized the
field of medical physics, the Morgridge Institute’s Thomas “Rock” Mackie
has been named an Alumni of Influence by the University of
Read more >