How to Apply to Reserve Spaces in the Town Center
- Look at the reservable spaces to determine what type of space would best suit your event.
- Read through the Town Center policies and guidelines to make sure your event is appropriate for the Town Center and to learn more about our services.
- Fill out the application form. You will be asked to submit information about your preferred date and room/space preference.
- You will be notified regarding the status of your reservation request within two to three business days.
- Once your event is approved, an event coordinator will contact you within two to three business days to discuss your event and logistics. At this time a contract will be sent to you. A deposit (equaling the room or event space fee), along with a signed copy of the contract, is needed to secure your reservation. We will hold a tentative booking for up to 10 calendar days from the date of this reservation contract without a deposit. The date will be released if we do not receive the deposit and contract within 10 days, unless other arrangements are made in writing with your event coordinator. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you have questions, please contact a member of our event team at email@example.com or 608.316.4534.
Apply to Reserve Space
Offering inspiring spaces for use by campus and community groups. The spaces accommodate lectures, expositions, receptions and banquets.