The state-of-the-art boardroom on the second floor is ideally suited for executive meetings or corporate retreats. It features views of the surrounding campus as well as the building atrium.
- Located on the second floor with views of the atrium and campus
- Features boardroom table with and ergonomic adjustable chairs
- Boardroom table is integrated with HDMI & VGA computer connections, as well as outlets in the table to power computers and other devices
- Big windows with natural light, but also the option of adjustable blackout shades
- Allows the option to add up to 1 wireless handheld microphone or wireless lavalier microphone for an additional fee
- We also feature the ability to set up boardroom conference-style tabletop gooseneck microphones for teleconferencing or videoconferencing for an additional fee
Included in Room Fee
- Boardroom table with 22 comfortable chairs
- Large whiteboard with dry erase markers
- Built-in HD LCD projector and projection area
- Courtesy phone to call for assistance should you need staff support during your reservation
- Staff escort for your guests to the boardroom
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event
Reserve Your Space
Offering inspiring spaces for use by campus and community groups. The spaces accommodate lectures, expositions, receptions and banquets.