This beautiful circular room is suitable for large conferences, lectures, poster sessions, dinners, galas and much more. With retractable circular walls that can disappear into the ceiling, the H.F. DeLuca Forum is intended as a multi-use central space that draws people in to participate.
- Integrated AV equipment – including a podium with microphone, a PA system and an LCD projector and screen
- Round room that accommodates up to 300 people depending on seating configuration
- Retractable walls allow for the space to be used in conjunction with atrium space for larger events
- Room is often rented with Open Court-Main atrium space for pre- or post-event receptions
- Customizable setup options
- Forum allows options to utilize up to 3 wireless handheld microphones, 3 wireless lavalier microphones and 6 wired tabletop microphones for panel table discussions
- Forum has many media options to provide teleconferencing, videoconferencing, Web streaming and HD audio/video recordings for additional fees
- Additional AV and event services such as staging and cocktails tables are available.
Included in Room Fee
- One of four default setups: lecture, conference, classroom or reception
- Integrated audiovisual system including a built-in HD LCD projector with 16'x9' screen and a Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Podium with microphone and computer AV connections for VGA with audio and HDMI
- Remote clicker/laser pointer
- Up to 3 registration tables
- Up to 10 e-clip stands to hang event signage
- Room signs with event name at each forum entrance
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event
- Six color choices for forum dome lighting
- Twelve preprogrammed lighting choices
- Lecture setup: 300
- Conference setup: 220
- Classroom: 200
- Reception: 300
Customizable setup options are available. If reserved in conjunction with an atrium space, the retractable walls may be raised to increase capacity.
Room & AV Fees
*Other setup options are available for this space but may incur additional fees and equipment rental.
Professor H.F. DeLuca
The forum is named for UW–Madison biochemistry professor Hector DeLuca, the world’s foremost vitamin D researcher. His discoveries have helped explain the roles of vitamins A and D and have led to treatments for devastating disorders like bone disease and kidney failure. His technologies have generated hundreds of millions of dollars of support for research at UW–Madison.
Reserve Your Space
Offering inspiring spaces for use by campus and community groups. The spaces accommodate lectures, expositions, receptions and banquets.