Town Center Spaces Feature:
- State-of-the-art audiovisual services including projection, sound, live streaming and multimedia capabilities
- Onsite dining options and catering
- Onsite event staff support
- Flexible, functional spaces with customizable setup options
- Water features, plants and trees that create a natural ambience
- Free WiFi
Catering & Parking
Steenbock’s on Orchard, the exclusive onsite restaurant and caterer, provides exceptional customized menus. Their experienced staff coordinate directly with the Town Center event staff to ensure your event is successful.
For more information contact Jennifer Goodall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608.204.2733.
Although onsite parking is not available at the Discovery Building, there are three University of Wisconsin-managed lots (lots 17, 20 and 80) nearby. To learn more about parking options, reserving parking passes and more, please work directly with UW–Madison Transportation Services.
Capacities & Fees
Custom setups and AV equipment are available to enhance your event. Review detailed list of AV resources, space capacities and room fee information below.
Policies & Guidelines
To help ensure successful events, the Town Center has helpful policies and guidelines that provide more information on accessing your space, catering, equipment rentals, parking and much more.