The University Avenue side of the first floor atrium includes a Mesozoic garden view space with trees and water features that create a natural ambience. The area is commonly used for banquets, receptions, poster presentations or small gatherings.
- Medium-sized atrium space is on the north side of the building
- Adjacent to water features, Fibonacci chimes and large indoor garden of Mesozoic plants
- Ideal space for small receptions or coffee breaks
- Extra furniture and AV rental are available for an additional fee
Included in Space Fee
- Space comes as is and includes 6 round tables with 4 chairs each and use of cozy area surrounded by plants and water features
- Stanchioned off, designated space for your event
- Event signage
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event
Room & AV Fees
Reserve Your Space
Offering inspiring spaces for use by campus and community groups. The spaces accommodate lectures, expositions, receptions and banquets.