This versatile room on the third floor features customizable setups suitable for workshops, meetings, receptions and more. It includes a breakout space that can be used for meetings, setup or catering. The large windows offer abundant natural light and views of the surrounding campus.
- Versatile room located on the third floor
- Features a ceiling-mounted projector and 12 X 8ft projection area
- Rooms is outfitted with an AV equipment rack featuring a Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Player, wireless microphone support and auxiliary AV connections
- Customizable setup options including those for dining, receptions or lectures
- Features large windows and adjustable smart shades
- 54" ergonomic chairs and tables with integrated power outlets
Included in Room Fee
- Default setup for up to 45 in classroom setup (other setup options are available for a $50 fee)
- Includes built-in HD LCD projector and projection area
- Whiteboard and entire whiteboard wall with dry erase markers
- Break out space seating 16 within the room
- Designated, convenient restrooms adjacent to the room
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event
- Elevator access to and from the third floor
- Signs at first floor elevators directing guests to your room
- Courtesy phone to call for assistance should you need staff support during your reservation
- Lecture setup: 90
- Conference setup: 64
- Classroom: 45
- Reception: 120
Customizable setup options are available.
Reserve Your Space
Offering inspiring spaces for use by campus and community groups. The spaces accommodate lectures, expositions, receptions and banquets.