This versatile room on the third floor features customizable setups suitable for workshops, meetings, receptions and more. It includes a breakout space that can be used for meetings, setup or catering. The large windows offer abundant natural light and views of the surrounding campus.
- Versatile room located on the third floor
- Features a ceiling-mounted projector and 12 X 8ft projection area
- Rooms is outfitted with an AV equipment rack featuring a Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Player, wireless microphone support and auxiliary AV connections
- Customizable setup options including those for dining, receptions or lectures
- Features large windows and adjustable smart shades
- 54" ergonomic chairs and tables with integrated power outlets
Included in Room Fee
- Default setup for up to 45 in classroom setup (other setup options are available for a $50 fee)
- Includes built-in HD LCD projector and projection area
- Whiteboard and entire whiteboard wall with dry erase markers
- Break out space seating 16 within the room
- Designated, convenient restrooms adjacent to the room
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event
- Elevator access to and from the third floor
- Signs at first floor elevators directing guests to your room
- Courtesy phone to call for assistance should you need staff support during your reservation
- Lecture setup: 90
- Conference setup: 64
- Classroom: 45
- Reception: 120
Customizable setup options are available.
Room & AV Fees
*Other setup options are available for this space but may incur additional fees and equipment rental.
Reserve Your Space
Offering inspiring spaces for use by campus and community groups. The spaces accommodate lectures, expositions, receptions and banquets.